Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there are significant changes to waste and recycling services in South Gloucestershire from Monday 30th March. You can view the full details on the South Gloucestershire Council website: Waste and Recycling Covid-19
In brief, from Monday 30 March:
– Black bin, clinical waste and sharps collections will carry on as normal.
– Garden waste bin and sack collections will be suspended until further notice.
– Recycling and food collections will change from weekly to every two weeks and will be on the same day as your black bin.
– Bulky waste collections for large household items will be suspended until further notice.
– Waste and recycling collections from properties with communal bins will carry on as normal (every two weeks).
To help manage enquiries during this time, any service issues such as missed bins, please can you report these online using the form here – https://beta.southglos.gov.uk/report-a-missed-waste-or-recycling-collection/
Categorised in: Public Information
This post was written by Hannah Saunders