Tree at Lilliput Park

How to report dog fouling

February 21, 2019 11:26 am Published by
Do you know how to report dog fouling in public spaces?
South Gloucestershire Council clean town centres and other heavily used areas regularly. All other streets are cleaned as required. If you spot dog waste, please report to the Streetcare team at here, or call 01454 868000

Categorised in:

This post was written by Hannah Saunders

Comments are closed here.