Banner showing image of Heron Way in Chipping Sodbury, text says Working with the community for the community

Getting medical help during this time

April 29, 2020 8:12 am Published by

Let the NHS help you get the treatment you need. In a life-threatening emergency, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E department.

For less urgent medical help, you can contact your GP surgery, use NHS 111 online or call 111.

Yate Minor Injuries is still operating during this time – you can check the unit’s opening hours here –…/other-h…/yate-minor-injury-unit-miu

Categorised in:

This post was written by Hannah Saunders

Comments are closed here.