We find ourselves in unprecedented times because of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Dodington Parish Council realises that this is a very difficult and worrying time for many residents. We hope that the links on this page are helpful during this time.
Covid -19 – Vaccinations
- Order lateral flow tests free of charge – https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
- If you have symptoms of the coronavirus, access the NHS 111 online service – NHS 111 DO NOT visit your GP surgery or hospital.
- Need a PCR test? The nearest mobile testing site is on Kennedy Way in Yate. You must book an appointment first – please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Overview of COVID-19 – NHS – Covid-19 Overview
- Common questions and answers on COVID-19 – NHS – Covid 19 – Common Questions
- Concern about the illness, the impact of self-isolation and the disruption to daily lives could cause undue pressure and anxiety. The NHS Every Mind Matters website has some really simple useful tips and advice to support good mental health – NHS- Every Mind Matters
- Stay well this winter – https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/keep-warm-keep-well/
- If you are able to access Facebook, there is a ‘Yate and Sodbury Covid-19 Help & Support’ group. This is for those in need of help and also volunteers – Facebook page – Yate & Chipping Sodbury Covid-19 Support
Other useful links
South Gloucestershire Council’s Coronavirus information page – South Glos Council – Coronavirus